Your contact details are private, and we are committed to protecting them:
- We will not pass personal information to another party without your consent.
- We will disclose any information we have gathered about you.
- We will correct any inaccurate information we hold about you.
- We will delete all your information at your request.
- Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Cookies may be either 'persistent' cookies or 'session' cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- We use both persistent and session cookies on our website.
- The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below.
- We use (_ga, _gat, _gid) to track users as they navigate the website.
- We use (cookieconsent_status) to record a users consent to our using cookies.
- We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website.
- Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
- The analytics cookies used by our website have the following names:_ga, _gid, _gat.
- _ga is used to distinguish users and has an expiration of 2 years.
- _gid is used to distinguish users and has an expiration of 24 hours.
- _gat is used to throttle requests and has an expiration of 10 minutes.
- The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
- We use a cookie to define the currency in which product prices will be shown
- The currency cookie has the following name: currency and has an expiration of 1 month.
- We use a cookie to define the language our website will load
- The language cookie has the following name: language and has an expiration of 1 month.
- We use a session cookie to hold the ID of the customer session.
- The session cookie has the following name: PHPSESSID and expires when you close your browser.
- We use a session cookie to hold your preference for the website layout.
- The session cookie has the following name: display and expires when you close your browser.
- We use a session cookie to hold your preference for the website language.
- The session cookie has the following name: lang and expires when you close your browser.
Cookie Consent Cookie
- We use a cookie to record your consent to our using cookies.
- The consent cookie has the following name: disable_cookie_consent_notification and expires when you close your browser.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Search for a term such as 'Manage Cookies' plus the name of your browser. For example 'Manage Cookies Chrome' or 'Manage Cookies Edge' or 'Manage Cookies Firefox'.
- Blocking our cookies will impact on the usability of this website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. Search for a term such as 'Delete Cookies' plus the name of your browser. For example 'Clear Cookies Chrome' or 'Clear Cookies Edge' or 'Clear Cookies Firefox'.
- Deleting our cookies will impact on the usability of this website.
Our site is owned and operated by AIM Commercial Catering Equipment Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number 04966282.
Registered address: Hay Jen, Colliers Field, Cinderford, Gloucestershire, GL14 2SW.
Data Protection Officer: Ian James.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Telephone number: 01594 822 677.
Postal Address: Hay Jen, Colliers Field, Cinderford, Gloucestershire, GL14 2SW.
For more information about cookies please visit AboutCookies.org.
We may periodically contact you by email. We will provide instructions should you wish to opt out of receiving these.
Our websites contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those sites.