Evolution Glasswashers delivered amazing savings of up to 30% on energy and services in real-life trials held recently in the UK.
- REDUCED RUNNING COSTS of up to 30% depending on the make and model the Evolution is replacing.
- REDUCED WASH WATER CONSUMPTION thanks to a 15 litre wash tank compared with the standard 33 litres.
- REDUCED RINSE WATER CONSUMPTION delivering 2.3 litres per cycle compared with the standard 3 litres.
- REDUCED CHEMICAL USAGE thanks to the smaller wash and rinse and the most precise dosing.
- HIGH-QUALITY wash results – as you would expect from Maidaid Halcyon.
- 2 years full parts and labour warranty included
- Designed to minimise energy usage
- Low water consumption
- Simple soft touch control, digital temperature display
- Selectable energy saving option
- Selectable quick start
- Selectable thermostop for guaranteed rinse temperature
- Superior peristaltic dosing for both detergent and rinse aid
- Chemical priming and dose control from the control panel
- Three programmable cycle times
- Fully moulded wash tank
- MWT – Maidaid Wash Technology – 10% improvement in wash results
- MRT – Maidaid Rinse Technology – Constant rinse performance on models 510
- MDS – Maidaid Drain System on model 500 – Operates with gravity or pumped drain
- MDT – Maidaid Drain Technology on models 510 – Drain pump as standard
- MCS - Maidaid Continuous Softener
- Voltage 240V – Single phase
- Voltage 415V – Three phase option available
- Water supply pressure – minimum 2 atm/maximum 4 atm – Water softener versions minimum 2.5 atm
- Wash tank temperature – 60º C (adjustable)
- Rinse boiler temperature – 65º C (adjustable) (adjustable
||Rack Size in mm
||Dimensions in mm
W x D x H
|Cycle Time – seconds
||500 x 500
||600 x 605 x 715